Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,824 Posts
Looks like the've got it all covered. Should make it a little easyer to track
the races you want to watch.

· Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what you mean Smoke and maybe TSN as relazed how many NASCAR fans are in Canada!!! I know in the post year I have emailed or contacted TSN a couple of time about there lack of coverage NASCAR racing!!! I have checked there TV schedule for this Saturday night and they have the Bud Shootout on at 8pm!!

· Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure to say now other than wait and see how TSN does during the season!!! Actually...after seeing your posts about this (hopefully) good news by TSN, that have lost some interest on this coming season already!!! BUT....I do see your point about baseball games and I HOPE TSN has a plan for that especially when weather or a real bad wreck(red flag) during a race!!!

· Registered
2,303 Posts
I think the real reason they have more coverage now is there are more Canadian drivers in Nascar this year. I remember watching F1 on CBC back in the 80's when there was no GV or JV driving in F1 and the coverage was crap, sometimes you didnt even get to see the race until a week later. Then when JV hit F1 suddenly they had live coverage. They should have dumped IRL and gone with Champ car.

· Premium Member
7,683 Posts
I know what you mean Smoke and maybe TSN as relazed how many NASCAR fans are in Canada!!! I know in the post year I have emailed or contacted TSN a couple of time about there lack of coverage NASCAR racing!!! I have checked there TV schedule for this Saturday night and they have the Bud Shootout on at 8pm!!
Thats great news
They will get one shoot at it from me,
and than back to US channels

· Registered
349 Posts
How many night races and rain delays have been missed because of a baseball games?

I'm still skeptical
I know on satellite TSN has a second channel, not shure for cable, but maybe with the second channel they can cover both events?...

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Twice I remember switching to the alternate to see if the race was there and nothing, but there has been times it was running on the alternate.

G

·
Gotta go with Smokefan...a 2:00am Sunday showing of a race just sucks. Never been a fan of TSN's 'coverage'.

I don't know how many times I've tape a race on TSN to watch later, only to find women's tennis/curling has gone long!!!:icon_mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.