Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, first post here.. I'm taking suggestions on grilles that would fit my Hbar grille? I'm looking for something to clip on over my current grille to give it a different look.. Also looking for other accessories for my 05 Screw FX4. I checked out the blackstock site, it shows a catologue with over 1000pgs but you only get a timbit of whats inside..lol.. How can I browse other accessories to get an idea of things to pick up? Thanks guys, great site!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the sites guys, I sent Blackstock a PM with my address, a catalogue would be nice to get some more ideas on how to dress my truck. I also like the idea of buying NORTH of the border! Thanks guys,

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol..Yeah but there also $700more then these covers..lol. I'm looking for something I can take off etc, something simple. I got way to many toys to justify buying FX2 lights. Any idea where to get these covers?

· Registered
4,153 Posts
That is a nice grille for the right application, I thought about this set-up but it would clash with some future plans I have with the front end

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.