Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first post here and i guess itll be as a question... i am looking to buy a grille for my f150 but would like a little info on it first, i know there are two kinds bolt on and cut out. My question is which one is the easier of the two to install?? if there is a way to avoid pulling everything out to put the grille in i might go that route if not which of these is the easiest thanks.

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
99 f150, i went with 99 because most of the mods i want to do aren't that expensive, plus i cant afford a brand new one at the moment ;)

edit the grill i wanna get is either standard honeycomb with flame design i know tacky.. lol

or this one

not sure opinion?

· Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that one is $79 bucks, im going tommorow to see if i can get it from my local ford dealer for about the same, if not its coming from the internet, i like it to but the other one would flow a little bit better as my truck is a sport step side, its 200 and i would rather go with the cheaper plus i like them both the same.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.