Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met to post that I was taking a trip BUT had to much stuff to do before I left. I left early this morning and bassically missed all the bad weather that was coming. I did get into alittle snow in Toledo and after that is was just rain. I am at my youngest brothers and I am here for my nephews 6th B-day. I probably be coming back on either next Tuesday or Wednesday. BUT...As you can see my brother as a computer so I can check in when I can!!!!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Have fun Gordon, I just came back from KY!

·
Premium Member
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE:

Had a AWESOME time with my nephew over the weekend...got to watch him for about 5 hrs on friday and then his B-day partyat one of those kids play places. This place had those inflatable things that they can climb,slide,jump on and look like all the kids and some of the parents had fun on them!!!!

I am leaving this wed to come back and I will do my best to bring some warmer weather with me!!!!!

Gordon

·
Premium Member
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I AM BACK :t-up:

I left about 5am and got here about 3:30pm and had a good safe back with no problems. Hopefully some of that nice warm weather came with me up here!!!!! Like I said before had a great time with my brother and his son. I got to spent more time with my nephew last night and what a way to end my trip having fun with my nephew!!!!

NOW.....looking forward to the gTg's and shows that are coming up!!!!

Gordon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.