Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ello, I came to this forum refered by 08Limited. I'm living in Acadian Peninsula, New-Brunswick. I'm french, so my english could maybe not be the best. I drive a '08 Lariat Chrome Redfire, with a lot of chrome. I owned 7 new Fords since 2000, mostly truck and some SUV. Here's the one I drive now:

It's not really the best pic, but it's the only one I have:

·
Registered
349 Posts
:welcome: to fordtough.ca,
and NICE TRUCK!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome to Ford Tough.ca nice truck /camion agréable (I think thats right ?)!:happy-102:

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Bienvenue au site electronique FordTough.ca, your not the only french guy around, the spelling in some of my post might show it...:happy-smiley-541:

If you need any translation help let me know, nice truck, but why so many in such few years????

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Welcome to Ford Tough

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nice Truck Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the comment !

Bienvenue au site electronique FordTough.ca, your not the only french guy around, the spelling in some of my post might show it...:happy-smiley-541:

If you need any translation help let me know, nice truck, but why so many in such few years????
Je change souvent. J'aime la variété. Mais maintenant, je commence à me concentrer plus dans les roulottes. C'est ma troisième depuis 2005, une caravane classique et deux "Fifth-Wheel"... Mais encore, à tout les fois que je change de camion, je dit toujours que c'est mon dernier... :icon_lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts