Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
names jesse was getting rid of all my fords cause of the crappy service (love the trucks though) untill i stumbled across a good deal and had to have it, pick it up in a week, well that one and my work truck
the new addition

the work truck

the other work truck.. not on 40s anymore

and i know its not a ford, but its the newest project right now and led me to the dually

· Registered
324 Posts
Hey Jester welcome to Fordtough hope you enjoy your stay
hows things going up there these days as well noticed one pic would that be haliburtons Yard ??? i seen that truck before not sure but think it was used for a welding truck ??? Don.t quote me on that Either way it looks awesome

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey man long time no see, the truck is out of vancover, he came up here to run nitrogen truck for leader then decided to start airbrushing instead.. good choice, the truck is an 04 never got the pleasure of seeing any of the patch so grabbed on to it. hows the major project coming? looks pretty killer on those 52s, sold my rig on rockwells, didnt have time to get er done.

· Registered
324 Posts
Wasn;t sure it was you you might have to come and swing by next time your out shooting ppl in the woods :) hows wife and kids hope everthing is good
as for me divorced now the usual oilpatch = divorce bit its all good got raped in court So litterally starting over hahahaha traded her in for a 30 year old hr glass hotty :)
Dam you got rid of truck on rocks A i would of scooped her up , as for mine well shes standing on 4 legs now got some work left rear track bar mounts brackets, etc, what killed me was trying to find CNC shop to stop and do a one offhigh steer arm , took 8 months to get.
you wouldn;t believe how many shops will not touch steering gear ( liability )

PS: Welcome aboard and get some of the old crew to join up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.