Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Help Me Select a VPN.

440 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Destructicon 
#1 ·
I'm thinking about adding a VPN (for Android and Windows) and as a single mom on a school teacher's salary I really need to keep the cost down. I came across two that seem to fit the bill, CyberGhost and Surfshark, $2.25 and $2.50 per mo. respectively (paying for 24 mo. up front). So I would appreciate receiving feedback on those two, or any other VPN that you consider 'better' (i.e., faster & safer) at a comparable price-point.

#2 ·
I'm thinking about adding a VPN (for Android and Windows) and as a single mom on a school teacher's salary I really need to keep the cost down. I came across two that seem to fit the bill, CyberGhost and Surfshark, $2.25 and $2.50 per mo. respectively (paying for 24 mo. up front). So I would appreciate receiving feedback on those two, or any other VPN that you consider 'better' (i.e., faster & safer) at a comparable price-point.

Vpn deals
thanks for any help

#3 ·
Norton 360 comes with VPN. Check your anti-virus software to see if it has it included.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.