Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... and very excited to see a local (well, Canada at least) forum that's active for once!

My name is Kristina, I'm 21 and from Whitby, Ontario. I have an 01 Ranger XLT, it's the reliable dog of a 3.0L - but a 5-speed, so it's not that bad. ;)

It's got a static 5/5 drop as of now, 20" chrome rims, clear corners, a sound system (2x10" subs, Blaupunkt speakers), tonneau cover... etc etc, some other little custom stuff. Much more to come once the weather is warmer...

I also have a car & truck photography business, maybe I'll catch you guys out at some shows this year.

Here's some shots of my baby girl (her name is "Vicky"):

And for good measure, here's my boyfriend's truck. It's a '93, custom paint, tons of bodywork - was a big lump of dog poo, literally every bolt has been turned and ... sadly, too much replaced. We did an engine swap on it late 06/early 07 and took a tired 3.0 out for the much better 4.0 OHV - but now we've got a 302 lined up and gathering parts. Somewhat on hold while he's in flight school....

We have regular meets out of RangerPowerSports.com, here was last year...

I'll stop with the pics now!! Haha...

· Premium Member
4,282 Posts
welcome to the site. those are some nice trucks. i'm not into the whole lowered theme,but i do give credit when it's due and IT'S DUE. i had a couple of 93 rangers myself. one splash and one supercab that i rolled after 3 months and 3 days. must hate 3's for a reason.why was the cop there? offering donuts? hahahahahaha

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I knew this was more of a lifted or... "useful mod" site haha... but hey, a Ford is a Ford :D

We were at Hooters in the cop pic... and we were just hanging out, and this cop came by and was asking us if we had seen such and such a guy with a certain description, and we asked if he could pose with our trucks with the lights on, and he said no he had to catch someone... and two minutes later he came back and put the lights on and let us snap some pics, haha, good guys :D

· Premium Member
4,282 Posts
hooters rule....yea a ford is a ford and that's all i've owned, except for that pontiac sunfire, but i won't talk about that.lol. glad the cop came to his senses and was willing to be in the pic,considering he was driving a ford too.

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Welcome to Ford Tough!!!! Gotta say that's some nice Rangers...Keep them nice pic's commin'......

05 super that's funny the only non ford/car I ever own was a 96 sunfire(I hang my head in shame:wtfsign: )

· Premium Member
7,683 Posts
Welcome to FordTough.ca
BTW I have seen that picture before
and on this site :)
We where going to be a part of that meet in Windsor this summer
but 92_ranger truck broke and we had a Hooters meet in London
Than I towed him Back to Brampton
Welcome to the site and keep the pics coming
almost forgot
Add your marker to our googlemap
http://www.fordtough.ca/forums/vbgooglemapme.php

· Premium Member
7,683 Posts
Thanks guys!!!

ughhh 08limited. There's a twin of your truck sitting in dealership around here, and I drool at it every time I drive by on my way to work...
lol
THX
Yours looks amazing, very nice paint job on it and it looks like you look after your baby
:)
BTW I have 750 twins across canada my is 114 of 750:icon_cool:

BTW Love the Fog picture

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's definitely what I'd go for if I was getting a 'fifty. In white too. And I'm not even a white vehicle fan. It just goes with that truck.

ALSO... ah-ha, we saw 92_ranger on the side of the highway on our convoy down and wondered... lol.

· Premium Member
7,683 Posts
It's definitely what I'd go for if I was getting a 'fifty. In white too. And I'm not even a white vehicle fan. It just goes with that truck.

ALSO... ah-ha, we saw 92_ranger on the side of the highway on our convoy down and wondered... lol.
Nice bunch you are, not even stopping and asking what happen
lol
J/K
we got him to park his truck at husky went for wings and beer and than long tow home
we had allots of fun :)

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice bunch you are, not even stopping and asking what happen
lol
J/K
we got him to park his truck at husky went for wings and beer and than long tow home
we had allots of fun :)
lol, by the time we spotted him over there we were zoomin' on by... we didn't actually see anyone there while we drove by, thought it was deserted or something. actually, I have a pic I took on the way by. lol.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.