Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Integration with Zoom for Meetings?

695 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DominicBFZ 
#1 ·
Any plans or timeline for an easy integration with Zoom Conferencing software? They're one of the leaders (and fastest growing!) in video and screensharing software for businesses, and I'd suspect it's one of if not the most popular conferencing software used.

Zoho Meetings just isn't good enough for a SaaS business to rely on.

#3 ·
It would be really convenient to have an integration between the two, especially for businesses that rely on both. I really wait for the developers to release this option. Unfortunately, I don't have any information about plans for an integration like this, but it's definitely worth reaching out to the company or checking their website for updates.
In the meantime, I have to look into alternative video conferencing and screen sharing tools, like iMind. There are a number of options available on the market, each with their own unique features and capabilities. It's worth doing some research and trying out a few different options to see which one works best for your needs. Good luck with your search for the perfect conferencing software!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.