Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been away and havnt even seen it finished myself. We took an 08 Harley F350 Diesel, Black no two tone. Next we added the new 8" Fabtech lift, used Dirt logic shocks and dual steering stabilizers (these belong in an art gallery!) the we added 37" Procomp Xtreme Terrains mounted on 20" Jesse James Black Widow rims. I do not like that copper stripe, so its done and in its place we used the 2007 F150 harley Chrome letters. Lastly we painted a set of Bushwacker Pockets flares and then tinted the windows dark enough to be illegal. Oh I forgot we added an ARE hard tonneau with an integrated rear wing. We should have it for Superbowl Party with the Budweiser Big Rig and then the world debut next week at the Farm Show. Hopefully the rear quarter graphics in flat black with chrome and copper accent will be done, we are calling it FX8 Black Widow

· Registered
187 Posts
i also cant wait. an 8 in lift sounds mean lol and with the tires....im 6'1" 6'2" i wonder if id need a stepping stool lmao. that would be awsome. well done man. i cant wait to get my lift and tires... i hope i win a lotery just 10k or enought to get the shit that i wanna do done lol screw payin off the loan lol it can wait.

· Registered
78 Posts
WTF??? There was a truck? I didn't see it! All i saw was a hot looking girl with great knockers.:lol-0017:

Sweet looking truck.:signs154:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.