Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've purchase a few vehicles, be it new or used from different dealers, all of them just there for the sale, in Canada and England. Last month I bought my first F150, a 2013 FX4 from Jubilee Ford. I just wanted to recommend them to anybody thinking of buying a ford. I dealt with a guy called Jordi and couldn't be happier. I had an issue with an oil smell every now and again in the cab, I called Jordi, booked it in and they fixed it that day free of charge. Not sure if it would have been an expensive fix being a front crank shaft seal but they'd already spent $6400 before I bought it getting it into top condition. I'm definitely going to buy there again. So a big shout out to Jubilee Ford Saskatoon. Well done Fella's. Keep up the good work. That's how you get customer.

·
Administrator
4,742 Posts
Nice to hear good news for a change, glad you're satisfied with your dealings.

I've been lucky enough to have solid sales/service at Montgomery Ford in Kincardine for 14 some odd years.

Funny how subjective that can be, I know guys that hate any given dealership for any given reason, if you find a good working relationship, you're lucky.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed!! It's usually bad press when it comes to dealers or stealers as I've heard and seen but I guess I have been lucky at jubilee so far so I'm not complaining and going to keep going there till otherwise. Glad you've been lucky for 14 year's, that's definitely a feat not to be sniffed at!

·
Administrator
4,742 Posts
It hasn't been perfect, but on the odd time things have come up, they've always been dealt with fairly for both parties.

I've been more fortunate than lucky, and as you say, until things go otherwise, I'll keep returning.

Case in point.....I used to be a hard core GM guy, then got my first F150 in 2000, haven't looked back since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts