Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to the forum....from the Sudbury area....nice to see a canadian site for us Ford guys.:icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey, welcome to fordtough.ca!!:icon_smile:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
:happy-102:Welcome to fordtough.ca!

What do you drive?

Tim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my ride is a 2005 F-150 XLT 4x4 S-Cab,Charcoal grey,285 70 17s Firestone Destination MT,Edge Evo programmer....rest pretty well stock...want to do exhaust next.....my truck is in the bush 6 months of the year(hunting,fishing,trapping,etc..) so my truck isn't as pretty as some on here,painted a few trees grey lol...shiat my truck is covered in mud as we speak lol...but she gets me where i want go,never lets me down.Always owned a Ford(4th one)...always will.thanx!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
MBRP Catback really frees up power.

·
Registered
276 Posts
my ride is a 2005 F-150 XLT 4x4 S-Cab,Charcoal grey,285 70 17s Firestone Destination MT,Edge Evo programmer....rest pretty well stock...want to do exhaust next.....my truck is in the bush 6 months of the year(hunting,fishing,trapping,etc..) so my truck isn't as pretty as some on here,painted a few trees grey lol...shiat my truck is covered in mud as we speak lol...but she gets me where i want go,never lets me down.Always owned a Ford(4th one)...always will.thanx!

:confused005: where are the pic's?. truck in the bush...mud...:jawdrop: sweet meat, get the pic's up...lol. Especially if you paint trees with it, lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha lol....on my next trip i'll make sure to bring the camera....probably next weekend......thanx guys for the heads up on the exhaust.:icon_wink: :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
257 Posts

Welcome from Mission BC...Merry Christmas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts