Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys their is a charrity event at a local fod delearship we had just over 250 ford cars and trucks show up last year and wanna get more this year i think it be great if we can get some more rangers and f150's out to this event. go to www.lamc.ca for more details thanks guys whos all interested

· Registered
1,824 Posts
Looks like it could be fun day out post something again closer to the
event as a reminder and we will see you there.

:happy-102:

· Registered
3,056 Posts
whens the date ? depends if im home, hope to have the truck out mid july will see depends when i get back from the west.

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Oh so its on the same time as the Nat'nl Dragster events. Hmmm..racing my truck or BBQ??..I got it!! BBQ WHILE racing my truck :icon_lol: (yeah I know Smoke what I do aint really racing its more like cruising fast :icon_lol:

· Registered
3,056 Posts
ive probly asked this before :stupid: but have they fixed the return lane at st thomas ? was there a few yrs ago and WOW needed a 4x4 to get back to the track

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Its the shutdown area you gotta be careful on, not so rough for me with my tires but if your suspension is stiff or you got low pro tires it can be kinda bumpy.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.