Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a few performance upgrades, i would like to do something with the air intake system and then exhust and the something with engine tuning like a programer, if anyone could direct me to some sites with some options etc thanks

· Registered
139 Posts
looking for a few performance upgrades, i would like to do something with the air intake system and then exhust and the something with engine tuning like a programer, if anyone could direct me to some sites with some options etc thanks
Check out what we have at www.f150sale.com we have all that stuff for Fusions too, I love that car
If you need a price on anything send Al a mail at [email protected]

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Have you guys gotten into Fusion body kits yet, thanks to a mishap between the Lightning and Fusion I am in the market for a new/fresh paint bumper and thinking a mild body kit

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Ok Tim...so did you back into the Fusion or did the fusion hit the Lightning..and more importantly Who was driving :icon_lol:

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Ok Tim...so did you back into the Fusion or did the fusion hit the Lightning..and more importantly Who was driving :icon_lol:
The Fusion was the inanimate oblect in this one

I like the 3d Carbon kits the best myself but the street scene kit is nice too. These are pics of the cars shown at SEMA in 2005

http://www.3dcarbon.com/

Nice and clean, I don't have to piss around with the stock grill!

· Registered
796 Posts
The Fusion was the inanimate oblect in this one

Nice and clean, I don't have to piss around with the stock grill!

Thats why I like it as it keeps the nice lines of the car but adds that sporty look. They say it is a euro inspired look but whatever it just looks good. And 3d carbon only use urathane parts not fiberglass.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Thats why I like it as it keeps the nice lines of the car but adds that sporty look. They say it is a euro inspired look but whatever it just looks good. And 3d carbon only use urathane parts not fiberglass.
Her mind is made up and that is what she is going to get, it is a nice package and we like how the spoiler is low and not ricey.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.