3.0L V6
automatic
2wd
no pwr options
new hard tonneau cover
vent visors
factory fogs & aftermarket

I can get more info..
but I think he's looking @ like $7500 ish?
not 100%.. but I can find out more..

He's 30mins west of London down 401 area..

· Registered
10 Posts
For a comp:

I got my 03 xlt supercab 2wd with a 4.0 auto in it for just under 10k. And it has some extra bells and whitsles in it that I wanted and was willing to pay for. From looking around, I believe I got a good deal, considering how good condition its in.

You can probably get something alot cheaper, but you will probably limit yourself to a regular cab 2.3l 4banger. On the bright side, those 4bangers live forever.

· Registered
33 Posts
From another site

reg cab short box,4cyl, 5 spd. pretty basic truck, no options, not even power steering. has a aftermarket c.d.player in it,great little truck for someone looking for something to kick around in or even a 2.3/5.0l build up. needs some work on the box, but other than that its solid and runs good. reason for sale is just got a new edge so this has to go. looking at $900
please no time wasters, this is a good truck it was driven from brantford to oakville daily with no issues.if your interested please let me know, if not then i dont have the time.thanks

its on jeepkings.ca

· Registered
2003 for f150 4x4. 1976 ford f100 reg. Cab. Step side
1,771 Posts
man go on KIJIJI... you'll find goods there...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.