Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I presently drive a 05 Grand Prix but once my lease is up in May of 09 I plan on buying a F150 to pull a 5th wheel which will come a few years down the road. Looking forward to learning alot about the F150 before the time comes to lay down the cash.

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Welcome to FordTough

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hope you not a fan of #20
:icon_lol:
Hell no, never really liked his holier than thou attitude and now he seems to have been muzzled by Nascar. Since Terry Labonte retired I've been without a driver, let's see how the Canadian does in 2009.

I have tickets for the spring Martinsville race and a chance to get into a suit if things go my way, not sure which fall race we'll hit this year. I've been to Michigan, Pocono, Watkins Glen, Martinsville, Richmond and Charlotte. Still trying to get to Bristol. :icon_cry:

·
Premium Member
3,600 Posts
I usually go to the August Michigan race in the past, BUT the last couple of years I have been going to the Ford & Merc Truck Nats in Arthur that weekend!!!

Good luck on getting Bristol tickets and hope you get tickets for that great track!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
:welcome: to Fordtough.ca!!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Hello, I presently drive a 05 Grand Prix but once my lease is up in May of 09 I plan on buying a F150 to pull a 5th wheel which will come a few years down the road. Looking forward to learning alot about the F150 before the time comes to lay down the cash.
ON NO! Not you!

Welcome Steve!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hello and Merry Christmas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts