Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I've been to Manitoba, my parents lived in Steinbach for a while. Used car capital of Manitoba, bought some killer farmer sausage in Winkler once.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone from Winnipeg know good places to get parts for our trucks?? I'm thinking of a roll-away tonneau cover, mud flaps, maybe new grille, etc.. but FORD wants to charge an arm and a leg.

Anyhow, just wondering where some good places are to start with. I was thinking of ordering from the US too but I like to be able to look at teh stuff before I purchase.

I'm driving a 2007 Screw 4x4. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone from Winnipeg know good places to get parts for our trucks?? I'm thinking of a roll-away tonneau cover, mud flaps, maybe new grille, etc.. but FORD wants to charge an arm and a leg.

Anyhow, just wondering where some good places are to start with. I was thinking of ordering from the US too but I like to be able to look at teh stuff before I purchase.

I'm driving a 2007 Screw 4x4. Thanks!
I think those are build in Winnipeg
http://www.alumi-tech.com/ford.htm
Get it straight from the source

·
Registered
50 Posts
Snow Lake here,south-west of Thompson.Good to find a forum for us Canadians,

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Hello all

hey guys, I deal with Hawk, His prices are reasonable and he'll order just about anything for you. good luck finding mudholes with the lack or rain that we've had.I usually go riding around the interlake, up number 6 HWY.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.