Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else going, since I lost my job in December I lost my crew too. Not a big deal got my old site to fall back on, but looking for people to visit Saturday night(entertaining some first timers this year). Actually last year was their first, but never seen action because of rain out. We are camping in Brookfest, nationwide race on start/finish and Sprint race in turn 4 for tickets.

· Registered
2,303 Posts
Whats the cost of this trip, ie. tickets, camping...If things go like I hope they will this year at work I may actually get to use all my holidays this year. I'd like to go.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cup tickets are $75-110
Nationwide are $50

Camping depends on where and how many people.
The site I'm on, I have had for 4 years now at $160 for a week.
If you do end up going let me know where you get a site and we'll be walking around looking for action, last year was sweet cause we found a group that set up a complete night club(DJ, Jello Shots, and shirts that were wet from the skies).
I'm in Brookfest and know people in M50 if their going.

Got my package from Summit Racing today for my site, should be a real time savor.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone driving down for just sunday and looking for a place to chill out after race while traffic is dying down more than welcome to chill out on our site for a few pops and some burgers, just need to know who before so the food will be there.

· Registered
1,824 Posts
I will be heading down fri am for dearborn and to MIS fri afternoon .

NationWide Race sat / Sprint Race sun . We will be looking to hook up

with some of you before or after the races.:cool-smiley-9027:

· Registered
32 Posts
I might be doing Michigan in august, it would be a whole weekend thing. Just came back from Talledaga, was a hoot. Be great to see some other Ford fans there !
@Somkefan - that's an awsome colour on the truck!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.