Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Rob Zombie, Ozzie, Velvet Revolver, pretty much anything that isn't Rap or Hip hop or what ever they call it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
60's Rock,Metal,Hard Rock and all the other rockin roll we enjoyed growin up.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Rock. AC/DC is a no brainer, lots of the new stuff from Linkin Park, Social Code, Papa Roach. I'm a huge Motley Crue fan.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rock. AC/DC is a no brainer, lots of the new stuff from Linkin Park, Social Code, Papa Roach. I'm a huge Motley Crue fan.
I thought I was reading a 4 year old post, lol

I listen to pretty much anything thats on sirius Octane...sometimes Hard attact, or Faction

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Rob Zombie, RAMMSTIEN, Metallica, AC/DC, the list goes on and on, depends what mood I'm in really

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well I listen to that COUNTRY Crap and some of that other crap but 99% of the time it's country Music for me.
Country
Country
Country
Cause I's a ******* Woman! LMAO
Hubby listens too anything

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
For me everything

Here is a short list LOL
Bon Jovi,
Def Leppard
AC/DC
Guns n'roses
Genesis
U2
ELO
Queen
Scorpions
Green Day
Nickleback
Insane Clown Posse
R&B
Hip Hop
Love oldies
Elvis and The Beach Boys
Lately into to:
Fefe Dobson
Colbie Caillat
Kelly Clarkson
and very little country

This is just a few
16gigs of music loaded on iPhone

My 2 teenage daughters dictate to me what I have to listen on long trips to hockey

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
only 27 but listen to the older rock alot of the newer stuff some rap/bass all depends on my mood.... got to pick up the new disturbed cd when i get a chance

would like to hit the slipknot/disturbed concert in TO next fri depends on work tho

nickelback,ICP,slipknot,seether,lincolnpark,theory of a deadman,disturbed,shinedown,the offspring many others older rockaswell to many groups to remember....

·
Premium Member
4,280 Posts
heavy stuff too. 80's and up. NO COUNTRY OR RAP!!!! we seem to have a consensus on music preference here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Everything except country, metal and classical.

·
Registered
2003 for f150 4x4. 1976 ford f100 reg. Cab. Step side
1,770 Posts
hell.
i'm only 19 and i'm 100% COUNTRY and i aint scared neither.
dog running,deer hunting, fish catchin, cow tippin,corn picking,sider sippin,fire startin, hell raiser,hail bailin, country. i guarantee ya i'm country.

·
Registered
824 Posts
AC/DC
Guns 'n' Roses
The Beach Boys
Bon Jovi
Motley Crue
Def Leppard

all 80's Rock

1 - 15 of 15 Posts