80's here,
My favourite would be AC/DC and Kid Rock
others would be:
Twisted Sister
BuckCherry

·
Premium Member
4,280 Posts
i like alot of the 80's too. now it's octane on sirius. most newer stuff. linkin park, 6AM, godsmack, atreyu, hinder, etc. and yes twisted sister back in the day. don't forget helix and moldy poo ( motley crue). geez, i feel old. :(

·
Registered
824 Posts
oh yea i forgot moldy poo, theyre one of the fav's

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Gotta be either country or 80's rock and roll

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Rock only and pretty much any rock. I don't mind the odd AC/DC tune, I really like Buckcherry, Three Days Grace. Saving Abel has some great stuff I just heard. I'm a pretty big Motley Crue fan as well. Just got the new CD "Saints of Los Angeles" and I'm going to Cruefest in Edmonton in August with Motley, Buckcherry, Sixx:AM, Papa Roach and Trapt.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im into alot of different music more rock new and old want the new Disturbed cd if i can find it up here

bass for the subs,some r&b, new country (not the old honky tonk crap)lol

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Metallica, Scorpions, Offspring, Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Queen, Brad Paisley, any non depressing country....lol

If I had to pick the 2 songs that make me smile when they come on, mostly because of past memories.......

Dire Straits-Money For Nothing
Billy Squire-The Stroke

I'm a 80's-90's #1 hit's junkie too

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Metallica, Scorpions, Offspring, Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Queen, Brad Paisley, any non depressing country....lol

If I had to pick the 2 songs that make me smile when they come on, mostly because of past memories.......

Dire Straits-Money For Nothing
Billy Squire-The Stroke

I'm a 80's-90's #1 hit's junkie too
All great stuff Bush...and I have to agree with Billy Squire. Another song thats a favorite for me for the same reasons.....Bad Company - Rock & Roll Fastasy

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts