Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Hey Matt you for got to tell everyone what kind of truck it is, and what edition it is ( 1-100 ) something like that. But she's a very sharp truck and I like it, so whats first on the mod list ? SCT programmer ? or you gonna use the Superchips this time ?

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Sharp looking ride Matt....congrats!!

What's the emblem on the front quarter panels??

I'm guessing it's relevant to the trim package, but can't place it.

The interior looks sweet with the molten orange inserts (yah yah I'm biased about molten orange inserts lol) , dual exhaust out the back with some chrome tips, tinted glass looks great with the red paint, billet grille fits right in with the look, nice chrome wheels with what appears to be some serious rubber, and a great overall stance.....I like it! More info please!!!

You need a shorty antennae though.:icon_razz:

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments an its a number 10 of 50 boyd coddington eddition f150s it has the duals an now a cold air intake programer is a must as well hope to wake her up some ill take some better pics this weekend of the motor an rest of the truck

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Hey Matt I didn't get to hear your truck sit and idle, so just wondering hows it sound compared to my truck being we both have the muffler delete ( lol ). Does your truck have the H.I.D's in it and any plans to upgrade to them ?

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its got a rumbel at idel an really wakes up when your hard on the pedal. The truck has projectors in it now not sure if ill. swap to hids or not grant. Im gonna add a bit of power then go from their

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
SVT4MT it's a really nice truck, the only thing I don't like about it is the tail lights, they just look funny on suck a nice truck. Over all I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Uploading pics to the computer from the weekend got lots of comments an looks towed my brother. In laws 1986 21foot sea ray cubbi cabin boat home with np whats so ever. The boat had most of their camping gear an the box of my truck had 3 coolers a generator and my fiance an my campibg gear as well as to 5 gallon fuel cans full was fun pics to come

·
Registered
2003 for f150 4x4. 1976 ford f100 reg. Cab. Step side
1,770 Posts
Sucks to hear Matt but can't wait too see these pics..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts