I think she's a beauty.

2006 FX4.:icon_lol:

Love it!

· Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone.

Oh before I forget:
08Limited: she's cloth interior. Usual FX4 interior. I am ok with cloth seats.

Man, I drove around today.
Mother puss bucket; I really, REALLY (did I say REALLY??:icon_question: ) like driving this beast.
WOW.
I have had many different cars over the years. My 1st truck. SH*T, I love this thing.

I live near the Scarborough / Pickering border; & drove to see my parent's today in Etobicoke, got dad in the truck then we went to go see 1 of my brother's in Oakville. AWESOME drive.
K, I am used to driving a Mustang so driving this beast is like taking my sofa down the freeway (large captain chairs, HUGE cabin room) but none-the-less I LOVE IT.
I can see everything ahead, & sit higher than just about anything on the road, it is smooth, pretty powerful (3:73 gearing), not too bad on gas.
Dammit, why didn't I have a truck before this one I'll never know. I like this truck.

K, the only drawback I can see is HOW BIG IS THE GAS TANK??
I was near empty so I hit a Shell and put in $30 (today's gas bar raping was $100.2 / L) and that brought me to just a bit over a quarter more of gas in tank. WOOHOO, WTF will it take to fill?? hehehe.

Love the truck and now I am looking forward to going up north ANYWHERE to test the 4x4 option.

Sorry for the short novel but I am VERY impressed with this truck.
:icon_exclaim:

· Registered
61 Posts
Really sick truck man, Black is the only way to go!

$1.02! Cheap gas! last fill up was at $1.15!

As for your fuel tank, my Lariat has a 135 litre tank, my Dad's 04 SCrew has a 113L (I believe) tank. Could be either I suppose I'm not sure. The 135L tank is an option. When I ran my truck just about bone dry last week it was around $150 to fill it up to the top @ $1.15/litre.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.