Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is Sable she's 7 months now and getting bigger every week. She was 54lbs at 6 months, don't know about now!!! She is a Flatcoat retriever mixed with Golden retriever. NEVER been in anything but FORD trucks. (I would like to keep it that way) She's fit as a fiddle I walk 5 to 10km in the bush for winter and double that in the summer every day for months at a time for work, were I go she goes no exceptions in her mind...lol.

On with the Pics

7 weeks old
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

10 weeks
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

about 4 months
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
closer to 5
[/URL][/IMG]

6 months
[/URL][/IMG]

and finally, 7 months
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

· Premium Member
4,282 Posts
she's a nice lookin dog. gettin bigger in the pics. how big is she gonna get? i have 2 chocolate labs with the blue eyes. they are from the same litter and are brothers. they are close to 100 pounds apiece. bud and chance are their names.

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
She comes with me everytime except last month she had to get fixed so I gave her a month off, picked her back up last week...
Here just for you 08 it's not the SD in the pic though(that one's gone for good)
[/URL][/IMG]
Better....lol

Well the dad (Flatcoat) is pushing 100lbs, and the mom (Golden must be close to 70 or 80, Big dogs and very docile, the dad is an athlete never stops...he's called MOOSE for a reason

She always has that look when I walk into a room, never really get's into things except for paper, she's my personal paper shredder,grabs the toilet paper and runs out the roll urrrgh.....anything else food, power cords, furniture...no prob...good girl

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Funny they grow up quick, but never out grow the puppy.
We have a 10 year old and a 1 year old, yet they play at the same energy level.

· Registered
898 Posts
You have a beautiful dog.
WOW.

Here are some pics of our puppy. (ok I still call her a puppy but she is 2.5yrs old)

I hope there are no objections to my posting some pics of my puppy.
Alexis is a shepperd / husky mix. We got her from a shelter and she was 4 hrs from being put down. Her Dr. (vet) guessed her age at appro 4 -5 mnths.

The day we got her.

checking out her yard

Two buds in the backyard

Girlie girl; she crosses her legs alot.

Taken a couple weeks ago.

Alexis loves going in the vert - top down. She sits on the back seat and enjoys the air. I love filling the gas tank with Alexis in the rear of the vert. Top down, ppl walk over and jump back when she stands up on the seat and checks them out.
She REALLY enjoys the truck as she has room to stand, move, walk. All I have to do is open the rear door and she is ready to hop in.

Alexis is an awesome dog and I am so glad Suzy (wife) pushed to get a dog.

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't mind post some pic's all you want I love pictures!!!

4x4EH Nice dog, love the ears

Canadian GP how old are your labs my boss has a 2 year old Black Lab and she is insane NEVER stops playing she is crazy.....

· Registered
284 Posts
Canadian GP how old are your labs my boss has a 2 year old Black Lab and she is insane NEVER stops playing she is crazy.....
Mine are almost 6 months old and they are either non stop action or sound asleep, awesome dogs. I took them to the Vets today and my boy is coming home tomorrow without his balls. :icon_eek: Had to get them fixed, I don't need a litter of 3 eyed pups running around. :icon_evil:

· Registered
186 Posts
Nice dogs guys!
I now have a Granddog,lol!
My son got a Rotti puppy, who is now about 12 weeks.
I get him to bring him over when he's on afternoon shift.
I don't know if I'm doing him the favor or he's doing it for me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.