Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The larger one is a 1/25th scale model. I built it pre-glass tonneau, but everything down to the scale Timmy's cup in the console. The smaller is a 1/64th die-cast, same deal, cup and all.

· Premium Member
3,604 Posts
WOW...they look great :happy-smiley-541:

At one point I had someone making a model of my truck and have no idea what happen to it!!! I know its hard to find a model of a regular cab F-150, unless you want a Lightning!!! If I remember correctly there is 97 reg. cab but I think its a long bed and mine is a short bed. As for die-cast good luck because I haven't seen a reg. cab in 97-03 F-150.

· Registered
846 Posts
WOW...they look great :happy-smiley-541:

At one point I had someone making a model of my truck and have no idea what happen to it!!! I know its hard to find a model of a regular cab F-150, unless you want a Lightning!!! If I remember correctly there is 97 reg. cab but I think its a long bed and mine is a short bed. As for die-cast good luck because I haven't seen a reg. cab in 97-03 F-150.
im lucky then, i just need to remove the lightning emblem and vola you have my truck lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.