Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was thinking. and my truck needs a name. a really cool name. like the night rider trans am was Kit!!! teh dukes of hazard had The General Lee!!! my truck needs a name. its an 07 F150 dark blue. 4 Door Flareside. black leather with moon roof. 6 disc mp3 stereo. 5.4triton. so we need to start throwing some names around and then ill take the top ones and make it into a vote!!! Please and thank you!!!

· Registered
2,303 Posts
well if you are still making payments on it then its the banks truck :icon_lol:

How about "The money pit"

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm all are very good. what do yall think about....instead of Blue.. say it like a tard..... Balue. or pronounced baloo? like in the jungle book lol. then i can be like... What About BALUE? lol keep them comin though i havent decided yet!!!

· Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what about buddy??? and dont forget that its not gonna be stock forever lol gonna be a pretty unique and big truck. so im starting to lean to Big Blue. but keep em comin. lookin for that one that... just works. im trying them all when i drive to and from work every day cus its a 15 20 min drivelol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.