Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy it can be tough to find goord quality mods for Rangers. Our new Baja Package is almost finished. I am trying to get N-Fab to make us a light bar for the front. But for now more info is available at http://www.monstertrucksale.com/thetrucks/rangerpackages.html We have the lift, tires and exhaust but I am stuck on something to sexify the look at the front. The grille inserts that fit the new Sport grille have been dissappoiting. Suggestions welcome :icon_smile:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Looks good!
What about the run of the mill billit bar grille?

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Nice but would be nicer if it was taller and on 33's

·
Registered
186 Posts
My son just bought a 04 Ranger, I will have to tell him about this package.
His truck came with a billit grill (not sure of make) and it really isn't the best looking. One of the speed grills would probably look better.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Lightning steve whats all done to you're truck is it a ext cab lightning
Nope it's a stock (more or less) Lightning. They never made an ext cab Lightning, have pics in vBGarage. There is a guy who does have a ext cab Lightning clone, race truck.

·
Premium Member
3,600 Posts
Nope it's a stock (more or less) Lightning. They never made an ext cab Lightning, have pics in vBGarage. There is a guy who does have a ext cab Lightning clone, race truck.
That guy lives in Dorchester and if I remember he makes those ext cab Lightinigs!!!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
^^^The only ext cab SC truck would be the HD edition not the Lightning.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Great, now how about a 4x4 lift now???????????????????????? seems everyone has given up on 4x4 rangers, no lifts, no steel plate bumpers... ugh

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
^^^Not to sure but there maybe some issues when lifting a 4x4 Ranger.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
That guy lives in Dorchester and if I remember he makes those ext cab Lightinigs!!!
yeah i no steve he made his truck out of a wrecked lightning he has gone 11.2 in that truck pretty sweet
I believe his license plate says SVTSTEVE as well..
It's a killer truck!

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
The first year HD turcks were not SC that was the extended cab(super cab) the year after I bellive they put the SC on it and it was a supercrew style cab

·
Registered
461 Posts
^^^Not to sure but there maybe some issues when lifting a 4x4 Ranger.

Then why arent there scientists in lab coats performing formulas, equations, and other elvin magic to figure it out... or something. I dunno, it just makes me cry a little to see all these big new Rangers, and get all excited to find out what they did, but theyre all 2wd. I have seen a couple guys use the 4" Superlift and 5" RCD... but I like options, maybe its back to hockey pucks and cut up 2x4's, like the amish.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Then why arent there scientists in lab coats performing formulas, equations, and other elvin magic to figure it out... or something. I dunno, it just makes me cry a little to see all these big new Rangers, and get all excited to find out what they did, but theyre all 2wd. I have seen a couple guys use the 4" Superlift and 5" RCD... but I like options, maybe its back to hockey pucks and cut up 2x4's, like the amish.
There is a problem with front drives where they meet the wheels as they go through the suspension

I think Fabtech is working on a kit

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice but would be nicer if it was taller and on 33's
Yes we'd like to get it taller. The tires could go up to 32 before rubbing but they are a little wide for the stock rim and cause wear and vibration issueson the stock rim. We'll keep working on bigger if we can

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Yes we'd like to get it taller. The tires could go up to 32 before rubbing but they are a little wide for the stock rim and cause wear and vibration issueson the stock rim. We'll keep working on bigger if we can
Well you could always add a body lift and change the rims and add 33's

1 - 20 of 21 Posts