Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy it can be tough to find goord quality mods for Rangers. Our new Baja Package is almost finished. I am trying to get N-Fab to make us a light bar for the front. But for now more info is available at http://www.monstertrucksale.com/thetrucks/rangerpackages.html We have the lift, tires and exhaust but I am stuck on something to sexify the look at the front. The grille inserts that fit the new Sport grille have been dissappoiting. Suggestions welcome :icon_smile:

· Registered
186 Posts
My son just bought a 04 Ranger, I will have to tell him about this package.
His truck came with a billit grill (not sure of make) and it really isn't the best looking. One of the speed grills would probably look better.

· Registered
186 Posts
Lightning steve whats all done to you're truck is it a ext cab lightning
Nope it's a stock (more or less) Lightning. They never made an ext cab Lightning, have pics in vBGarage. There is a guy who does have a ext cab Lightning clone, race truck.

· Premium Member
3,604 Posts
Nope it's a stock (more or less) Lightning. They never made an ext cab Lightning, have pics in vBGarage. There is a guy who does have a ext cab Lightning clone, race truck.
That guy lives in Dorchester and if I remember he makes those ext cab Lightinigs!!!

· Registered
461 Posts
Great, now how about a 4x4 lift now???????????????????????? seems everyone has given up on 4x4 rangers, no lifts, no steel plate bumpers... ugh

· Registered
3,479 Posts
That guy lives in Dorchester and if I remember he makes those ext cab Lightinigs!!!
yeah i no steve he made his truck out of a wrecked lightning he has gone 11.2 in that truck pretty sweet
^^^The only ext cab SC truck would be the HD edition not the Lightning.
I believe his license plate says SVTSTEVE as well..
It's a killer truck!

· Registered
461 Posts
^^^Not to sure but there maybe some issues when lifting a 4x4 Ranger.

Then why arent there scientists in lab coats performing formulas, equations, and other elvin magic to figure it out... or something. I dunno, it just makes me cry a little to see all these big new Rangers, and get all excited to find out what they did, but theyre all 2wd. I have seen a couple guys use the 4" Superlift and 5" RCD... but I like options, maybe its back to hockey pucks and cut up 2x4's, like the amish.

· Premium Member
7,683 Posts
Then why arent there scientists in lab coats performing formulas, equations, and other elvin magic to figure it out... or something. I dunno, it just makes me cry a little to see all these big new Rangers, and get all excited to find out what they did, but theyre all 2wd. I have seen a couple guys use the 4" Superlift and 5" RCD... but I like options, maybe its back to hockey pucks and cut up 2x4's, like the amish.
There is a problem with front drives where they meet the wheels as they go through the suspension

I think Fabtech is working on a kit

· Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Yes we'd like to get it taller. The tires could go up to 32 before rubbing but they are a little wide for the stock rim and cause wear and vibration issueson the stock rim. We'll keep working on bigger if we can
Well you could always add a body lift and change the rims and add 33's

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.