Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are adding two new packages to the 08 Superduty. One is an FX8 featuring an 8 ' lift with Dirt logic stainless shocks and 37" tires. The other is a Black Widow package featuring 20" Jesse James Black Widow rims, a 2.5 inch leveling kit, flares and likely 35" Mud terrains. We have a Black Sport Package with the 5.4 V8 and optional 4:10 gears. When I have some pics ready we'll post em up at www.monstertrucksale.com

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold Black Widow

Well that didnt last long, we sold the FX8 Black Widow today and I didnt even get a chance for the photo shoot! OH well time to build another. I dont think we would do anything different, thoughts?

· Registered
4,153 Posts
The only thing I can think to do different is to take pictures prior to selling it.....lol.

Will the next one be Black too, I've allways wondered what an all white would look like?

· Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Well that didnt last long, we sold the FX8 Black Widow today and I didnt even get a chance for the photo shoot! OH well time to build another. I dont think we would do anything different, thoughts?

Heres a couple thoughts let see what you think.... How about this, build one with a Rize kit (P/N # 410-308-072 08' Ford SuperDuty (8") 4-Link Long Travel ) and soft ride leaf spring packs in place of the blocks and a 18" tire and wheel package on 37's with either chrome or black Teflon rims or with some TOYO M/T's and Bilstien shockshttp://www.toyo.com/docs/tires/tires.asp?lpid=18136&name=Open%20Country%20M/T®&category=off-road

and take off the spoiler to me it looks to BLING BLING and takes away from the truck

Wheels something like this

Toyo M/T's

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The funny thing is, that tonneau with wing was ordered by a customer and we got stuck with it so we used it, now the guy who bought the truck doesnt want it either. LOL I'll make somebody a hell of a deal on it :O)
We are an American Racing Dealer, a Rize Dealer and just negotiated a better discount on Bilstein and love Toyo tires. I agree with all those suggestions, not sure the Bilsteins are available for more than a 6"? That would bump the FX8 by about $1500 - $2000 shouldnt deter anyone. PS The current truck used blacks temporarily, full springs were released from QC last week.

· Registered
3,056 Posts
do you guys do up any f350 extended cab short box 4x4 diesels and how much ? lol do you guys ever get any used trucks in ?

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
do you guys do up any f350 extended cab short box 4x4 diesels and how much ? lol do you guys ever get any used trucks in ?
Yes we do. In fact we will be building a 2008 F250 S/C Sport package and turning it in to a FX6 Black Widow. We also do used but the 350 supercab is a hard truck to find. Most sold new were crew cabs but they are out there and less money

· Registered
756 Posts
We are adding two new packages to the 08 Superduty. One is an FX8 featuring an 8 ' lift with Dirt logic stainless shocks and 37" tires. The other is a Black Widow package featuring 20" Jesse James Black Widow rims, a 2.5 inch leveling kit, flares and likely 35" Mud terrains. We have a Black Sport Package with the 5.4 V8 and optional 4:10 gears. When I have some pics ready we'll post em up at www.monstertrucksale.com
Got to love those Black Widow rims but I would think they would be a pain to keep clean.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.