Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at my buddy's shop today (BENCE FORD Motors) getting my new tires installed. I took some pics of the new Super Duty Cabela's Truck while I was there. This one has a 6" lift installed and a Bank's Exhaust system. New tires and rims will be installed shortly.

Cheers,

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
You think they would have put a more agressive tire on it like a BFG AT at least ...IMO it would have completed the 4WD look

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a lockable storage box underneath the rear seat for rifle's, shotguns, handguns or whatever you want I guess. The lockable box in the arm rest is for ammo.

Those stock tires and rims were SOLD and they already have a nice set of Black rims with a touch of chrome on the edges and ring. I think they are putting 37" tires on it, but not sure what ones yet.

And as for the colour, I think that one was a dark green. They have SEVEN of these trucks on the lot in various colours.

Cheers,

·
Registered
198 Posts
THat's a nice looking unit. I wish they'd make one of these special models (Cabela's, King Ranch, Harley, etc...) in something other than the BIGGEST truck they make.

I'd love one, but I don't need a $70'000.00 truck.

·
Registered
417 Posts
There is a lockable storage box underneath the rear seat for rifle's, shotguns, handguns or whatever you want I guess. The lockable box in the arm rest is for ammo.

Those stock tires and rims were SOLD and they already have a nice set of Black rims with a touch of chrome on the edges and ring. I think they are putting 37" tires on it, but not sure what ones yet.

And as for the colour, I think that one was a dark green. They have SEVEN of these trucks on the lot in various colours.

Cheers,
It kinda looked black, but I was wondering if it was the dark green.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts