Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are just finishing # 6 This time we built a Dark Blue Pearl FX6 with Chrome Blitz Rims, AMP Power Boards and MBRP Cool Duals. There is something about the Blue Pearl paint on those fender flares that looks amazing. In my opinion anyhow

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I'm trying to get my boss to get his 08' done at blackstock, He just might now that my truck is taller than his...:signs154:

Update...
No go...... he likes the look but says he's getting to old the truck is already high enough...lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
I guess 18s are as small as you can go on the new Super Dutys? To clear brakes etc?

I'm just not a "big rim" fan. (Even started a forum as a reaction, LOL) So was curious.

It's nice to see a dealer doing a service like this though.

You guys with the trucks and Dixie with the Mustangs.

You both do well thought out work without just "optioning up and tacking on".

Keep up the good work.:icon_smile:

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
You know whats great abut Blackstock offering these trucks that are lifted is that you go to the dealer and get what you want not what the dealer tells you you can have or have them tell you if you do this or that mod to you truck your warranty will be gone........

Good for you Blackstock It's about time dealers up here listened and gave people more of what they want :happy096:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts