Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just though i would say hi andlet everyone know i just joined. Im part of ranger-forums.com and thought i would try to find a candian site. I live in Aurora, Ontario and im 18. Sill working on my ride. Its a 92 ranger thats gettin fully done and is almost done.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yea, im actually working on gettin some up, hopefully my damn computer will co-operate. :b

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats wrong with him? lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:hi: and WELCOME to CDNFTC and maybe you can make it out to a gTg on May 6 in Mississuaga!!!!

Gordon
i might be able to, right now i just need tires. i should be able to get them this weekend, im just doing the paint right now, my friend is wrapping my sub boxes this weekend then my interior can go back, and then im gettin a fuel filter cuz mine is clogged seeing how my engine wont stay running! :b so yea just maybe lol

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
i might be able to, right now i just need tires. i should be able to get them this weekend, im just doing the paint right now, my friend is wrapping my sub boxes this weekend then my interior can go back, and then im gettin a fuel filter cuz mine is clogged seeing how my engine wont stay running! :b so yea just maybe lol
The way you going now, you will be done in a week
:t-up:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forgot to ask:
how did you find us?
THX and Welcome
I just googled canadian ford forums, all the ones i know are US based. So i thought i wuld try to find somthing a little closer to home...lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks and will do, i have some friends that i work with at ford that drive broncos and 250's and im sure they would like to join this site, so ill spread the word to them and they just might become members!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts