Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So..hows it going.

Well my story....i am a Euro car enthusiast (well to be exact, ive owned 3 bmws and 1 VW golf). I am also a Automotive Apprentice ( 2nd year....but further on then that) so i do know my share about cars, but now im getting into trucks, just too learn both sides of it.

i just recently bought a 2005 F150 FX4 with a 4inch bodylift and 35" mud-terrain tires, so shes sitting pretty for me. I also own a 1995 bmw M3, quite modded and has about 230 WHP, and for a light car it sure as hell goes.

Well heres some pics, enjoy!

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, its nice to have a local canadian site, more or less relate abit better to everyone,

The headlights were Hella Blackout i bought a few weeks before getting the truck, since i have the major Mod bug i had to have them once i knew which gen/make i was getting.

i do have one question, How can i go about getting rid of my DRL's. I like the "stealth" look of driving with no headlights during the day, and i was able to do it on my BMW, but thats old school wiring which im decent at. this truck i really dont want to screw around with it too much since its more or less my DD. any info on this would be great.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.