Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
hey, welcome, and howdy.......feel free to head on down to teh Western Canada forum, we can start plotting our takeover.........muhahaha:t-up:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a blue Lariat crewcab with 6.4 twin turbo diesel. Here are a few pics. She only 2 days old. Had a 04 superduty before this one. This one has navigation, moon roof, leather, buckets,

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Welcome Paul! The truck looks sweet.

How sturdy is the tailgate step?

And, is the Goalie stick a FRPP part or aftermarket(they do have brushes now available for clearing snow now)?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is that the step into the truck coming out of the tail gate??
Yes it is and I've used it twice so far. The step comes out and A grab handles lifts up. I can't beleive it took them this long to think of this with all the tall trucks. I used to carry a little step ladder in my old ones.
:t-up:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that is one sharp looking truck!:t-up: So how are things over at FP anyways? Few mwmbers over there that I haven't talked to in awhile

Jim
Pretty dead over there. I think it happens on any site where 5 or so get together and starting flaming other members. Now they have hardly anyone there. Use to be good site at one time. I got a lot a flaming with my Roush over there-- too many none roush fans ther so I don't say anything about my Roush at all or what I've done to it and I am still modding.
I feel they sometimes are banning the wrong people when they wake up say gees how come so dead here where did everyone go. WP is the same way. Seems you could not talk auto talk there and they'd jump all over when you talked shop. Lesson to moderators is everyone should be welcomed to a site and get rid of the fllamers and riftraft that turn people off. This was my observations

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome Paul! The truck looks sweet.

How sturdy is the tailgate step?

And, is the Goalie stick a FRPP part or aftermarket(they do have brushes now available for clearing snow now)?
It si pretty sturdy. When you pull it out there on the step it folds out to make step wider with a grip maerial on it. That is my goalie stick. I played the night before. Putting on tonneu cover

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
I can't believe they flamed you over your Roush!:t-dwn: If you get a chance to post some pics of it over here cause I always loved that car.:t-up: I got banned cause Dan believed what 2 people told him and which since has proven to be untrue. I could post so much about what they have done but it's not worth my time or effort. Post some pics and let Smokefan and Biz see what a real car looks like!:spz:

Jim

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
327 Posts
beautiful vehicles, real nice......love that Mustang, looks great, and the 08 looks nice, im a little scared of that picture of under the hood:cry2: .....thats about how it makes me feel.
heck, even the Chevy looks pretty cool, i imagine it must really go

where abouts fo you work/live in Alberta?

....... get rid of the fllamers and riftraft that turn people off. ..........

hmmmmmm.........what to do.........hope Pearl doesnt take this serious or else Smoke is a gonner!!!:lgh2: TNG-OUT: just kidding man, so far this seems to be a real good bunch

1 - 20 of 22 Posts