Seasons Greetings there

and Hows she Cutting there Bye :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im looking for some parts for my truck cab where it rusted out a bit, i was wondering if anyone can help me find a place in the province that sells these parts so i dont have to get them from a scrap yard

·
Registered
824 Posts
what do you mean by parts for your cab? like body panels? (fenders, hoods, doors, etc.)?

·
Registered
824 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Stats: Fr: Deer Lake NFLD , current living in Fort Nelson BC , A great place for hunting, fishing and quading. It's a small forest /oil and gas town. I like it alot but theres no place like home.

·
Registered
824 Posts
^^come on back man this is a great place i love it

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
i will never be back to NF i was back once in 14 years and if im gonna spend the money to fly there i can go to way better places on the same cash

·
Registered
529 Posts
I love NL, I should be heading back there again in the next couple of weeks (assuming da boats r runnin) I tried before christmas but 140k in the wreckhouse kinda changed my mind!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I grew up in St. John's, I try to make it back for a visit for a few weeks every year. Nice to visit, boring to live (for me anyways) lol

·
Super Moderator
1,602 Posts
i will never be back to NF i was back once in 14 years and if im gonna spend the money to fly there i can go to way better places on the same cash
An old post Blair but---Beautiful country. You must have had to learn " i'se the by" when you were younger like the rest of us and decided you didn't like to sing.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts