Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

No more GMs, but man hats off to GM safety...

786 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Smokefan 
#1 ·
First things first just returned from hospital, 6 hours later and no major injuries(better safe than sorry) some scrapes and a really bad mood(she loved this car).

Second : Thank You Constable Spicer(London Police), you went above the call of duty by calling me every 15 minutes as I drove home from Toronto with updates.

Third : Thank You GM, had she still been driving her Focus I would be shopping for a pine box right now.

The aftermath:

See less See more
#3 ·
She hit the gravel shoulder and lost control than flipped 3 times, she is laughing about it now(we have been debating for about 6 months on whether to keep car at lease end or not) especially after seeing pictures.It was hard for me to describe how lucky she was to her at the hospital but now she understands.

#7 ·
The short version, about 6 witnesses. She handed her 2-way to a person who than called me, he than handed the phone to the police officer who arrived on scene who than called me every 15 minutes.

#9 ·
Holy crap..I'm amazed the mirrors are still attached after rolling 3 times.
Glad she is ok.
So much for the lease return :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.