Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
ive sent a rize kit back too them... NOTHING fit or lined up...

what are you going too do with the rear lift part of it? blocks? new springs?

either drive shaft spacer ( cheap but driveline variations) or new drive shaft( expensensive) im surprised you guys would sell that product ( with warranty).. we declined them...

a 37 and up tire is too much tire for the stock steering system.. will experience premature wear and failure... not too mention the little ball joints and front driveshafts..and NO power...

sorry too rain on ur parade but just relayin my experience with them...

an IFS truck should not be lifted above 6" i my opinion...

·
Registered
366 Posts
i apologize.. my ignorance... was stuck in 150 land.. the 350 stuff looks like it would at least bolt up...

·
Registered
326 Posts
i purchased the Cantileaver set up from rize it fits well couldn;t tell you on there other parts tho
I was considering being a Vendor, have access to there stuff but becoming a vendor for a different company High end lifts Very Expensive starting range
10k, lift alone So its not going to be full time work :) but to give you a idea of gear used
For F - 350 only

3.0 king coils all 4 corners , 4 link set - up, cross over, and track bar for front and rear axle, Front hydro-assist double ended ram for the front

But nice and good luck with it hopefully you can give member discounts for us \\

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are very happy with Fabtech, their support, R&D and commitment to quality. The Rize product I think will be exclusively for Super Duty. Thats the plan anyhow.

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
If I wanted a suspension lift kit for new style F 150 I would defently be looking at the Rize kit than the RCD and Last Fabtech

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Here is a great explanation from Rize, on some of the features of their system
:
"Front Lift System 04'-06' F150 & 03'-06' Expedition
The front kit consists of bracketry that is modeled in 3D CAD using an artistic design touch, but with form and function foremost in mind. Starting with 1/4" A36 steel the bracketry is CNC cut and formed into a boxed and gusseted configuration, then welded at strategic points to maximize strength. By using these manufacturing methods and combining them with our quad link support struts and integrated skid plate, we at Rize Industries are able to supply drop down bracketry that is both stronger and more visually appealing than that of the competition.

The industry standard of raising the steering point way up on the spindle to address the steering issues on most of the competitions lift kits was not an option for Rize Industries. That method not only puts undo leverage on the rack & pinion system, it also promotes a "heavier" steering feel. Here at Rize Industries we have designed a system that we refer to as L.S.R.S. This unique "Linear Slide Rack Support" system helps isolate the rack from the exaggerated forces that are generated by using larger wheel and tire packages. Not only does our L.S.R.S. help take stress loads off the rack & pinion unit, it allows the steering point on the spindle to remain in the stock location, thereby creating a factory type steering feel.

Combining all this with special bracketry to use the stock coil-overs, or an upgrade to optional aftermarket coil-overs, what you end up is simply the finest F150/Expedition Front Lift Kit on the market, PERIOD, END OF STORY!"

I think this is great That companies like Rize look at Innovating and expanding options

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
Rize Kits are simply put one of the best you can get for the '04 and up F150, IMO

·
Registered
14 Posts
awesome stuff, were running a 6" on a 150 out in the field and have around 52000km of off road on it with zero problems, tough as nails. a f-150 with a rize 6" and stock tires sits the same height as my 06 f350 with bds 6" and 35s. definitly will be using these guys in the future for any other lifts. i've tried trailmaster, revtech, bds, rancho and pro comp and rize far outshines all of em. but thats just my opnion, with it and a buck you can get a coffee.

would have liked to try fabtech but on my 97 1/2 ton and my 03 350 it didnt line up so well.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
awesome stuff, were running a 6" on a 150 out in the field and have around 52000km of off road on it with zero problems, tough as nails. a f-150 with a rize 6" and stock tires sits the same height as my 06 f350 with bds 6" and 35s. definitly will be using these guys in the future for any other lifts.
Thats a great success story
Did you install that kit yourself?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
14 Posts
parts of it.. but was more in the "supervision roll" sooo not really :icon_biggrin: i helped with the front end, wasnt there for the rear, it went in like a snap. the only thing i had to do afterwards is put in a longer front drive shaft to cure the vibration issues that arose

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
parts of it.. but was more in the "supervision roll" sooo not really :icon_biggrin: i helped with the front end, wasnt there for the rear, it went in like a snap. the only thing i had to do afterwards is put in a longer front drive shaft to cure the vibration issues that arose
I love that a supervisor :icon_biggrin:
It's interesting how you found vibration after installing a lift, was it too much stress on the old one.
Led us know whose part did you use so people will know for the future.
THX
Matt

·
Registered
14 Posts
the stock drive shaft ends up being too short with the lift, its a "tall" 6" i just ended up getting a driveshaft from trailmaster instead of just a spacer, tried rephasing the driveshaft but it didnt help, but the longer shaft solved it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
awesome stuff, were running a 6" on a 150 out in the field and have around 52000km of off road on it with zero problems, tough as nails. a f-150 with a rize 6" and stock tires sits the same height as my 06 f350 with bds 6" and 35s. definitly will be using these guys in the future for any other lifts. i've tried trailmaster, revtech, bds, rancho and pro comp and rize far outshines all of em. but thats just my opnion, with it and a buck you can get a coffee.

would have liked to try fabtech but on my 97 1/2 ton and my 03 350 it didnt line up so well.

Yup its Top notch stuff I've got Rize Cantileaver set up on my F-350 . Putting it on all 4 corners of truck ,I wanted a change in appearance as well found that it would be more cost effecient instead of buying 54" shocks lol thinking i'll be the first to do it, I'll just have to make some custom Shock hoops for the inner rear frame

1 - 20 of 21 Posts