Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well truck will be put to the back burner once again lol it will be painted and bed project working but wont see the road this year as im heading (hope to be) heading back up to Fort McMurray alberta for work if not fort mac then edmonton or even calgary but id rather hit the oilsands as a company there needs guys and im willing to learn ontop of my current job so will still keep posting/and updates just i'll be fartheraway haha

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alot of money yes but trying to find a place to stay is almost impossible.... still trying tho

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Congrats!

The housing market is nuts out there right now.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, and yeah i got aline on a place but what sucks is im so far away i cant see the place b4 i rent it... but i guess u cant get picky

im driving outthere so its going to be a long boring drive lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
im driving outthere so its going to be a long boring drive lol[/QUOTE]

bring some blow and pick up soem hookers.....

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i def know how you feel, as an apprentice operator you follow the cranes down the highway and the larger older ones are lucky to hit 60klmhr goingdownhill with a backwind LOL 4 long days to get here and surprisingly i didnt get a speeding ticket ! Those french truckers are crazy...120/130 through northern ontario stayed right on his ass he new where the cops were was a big bonus (mostly 90k zone up there)

now to make the moula for the mods and bill payments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts