Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Performance World Car Show

Anybody interested in possibly getting a spot and entering a few trucks?
I was thinking about dragging the Lightning out(although stock), and maybe the Supercrew.

·
Premium Member
3,600 Posts
I have done this show in the past and had a good time and the only problem I had was I was by myself in the show. Other than when some of the FTW buddies shown up had fun. I have always wanted to do this with a truck club and that hasn't worked out yet. Maybe we can get a few trucks in the show together. If we are going to do this I will need enough time to get my front bumper repainted, plus a few other things!!!!

If we have trucks in this show, this would be a great way to get more members especially if have business cards or flyers to give out!!!!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed, the only problem I have is it is a 3 day show but if I just put the Lightning in that would free me up to not have to Hotel it.

·
Premium Member
3,600 Posts
worse show in the world... done it in the past imo not worth it...
+ getting trucks in isn't too too easy - as its a custom truck / car show.
WOW....IMO I don't think its the worse show in the world and not the best one either!!!! I have no problem getting my truck in the show in the past BUT that might be because on who I know also!!! That is Ron Gibbs one of the best custom in north america!!! He is good friends with the guy that runs the show. I also know in the pass they have always wanted more trucks entered in the Truckorama area. I still say if we can get a couple of trucks in he show and have either some business cards or flyers should be able to get some new members to join. I have done that in the pass for FTW and got new members that join the site!!!

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
WOW....IMO I don't think its the worse show in the world and not the best one either!!!! I have no problem getting my truck in the show in the past BUT that might be because on who I know also!!! That is Ron Gibbs one of the best custom in north america!!! He is good friends with the guy that runs the show. I also know in the pass they have always wanted more trucks entered in the Truckorama area. I still say if we can get a couple of trucks in he show and have either some business cards or flyers should be able to get some new members to join. I have done that in the pass for FTW and got new members that join the site!!!
Agree
Any exposure will be great
It may not be the best but would be nice to get some trucks in
:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lately it's been more vendors than exhibits, but it takes clubs liek this to change that.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you just going to view?

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Think I should put the L in?

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was thinking

The L
The Supercrew
98nascar
08limited
Lightning Steve
and maybe get a Blackstock FX6

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good list

whos the guy who always goes over roading...
Heavy Metal, bit of a drive for him.

It would be nice to represent most models past and present, Special Editions and Models.

Come to think of it, there is one or two members in the area with Harleys(present and pre '04)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts