Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

the day I bought it. Still at the dealership, Fort Motors in Fort St. John BC. Thats my Dad's 04 Supercrew XLT beside it. We drove straight to the dealership after I got off work, I hadn't showered and was grubby as fawk but I was so excited I didn't care. My first brand new truck! woooo!

with my buddy's Yukon Denali on 22's on the trailer

outside Kamloops BC

me and the truck at the hotel in Fort Saskatchewan Alberta when I was there for a wedding.

after fueling up in Cache Creek BC

after the first snowfall

downtown Vancouver at about 2AM

with my 700 Grizzly in the back fueling up for a hunting expedition

kind of a neat note, we were only about 300ft off of the tree line in these pictures elevation wise, some really beautiful scenery! We sure are spoiled in BC!

with my Buddy's 328i at the hotel on Boundry on the Burnaby side.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice Pictures
You guys in BC have the best background for pictures.
BTW one suggestion see if you can get your hands on FX2 head lights, black with black will look amazing
x2:happy-smiley-541:

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Very Nice!

Pictures look good!

One thing..
You have such a nice truck, but have that rusty old looking reciever bar/ball on the back..
Paint her up or something dude!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Dude nice rig...but how big are you??? Your truck doesn't look very tall in comparison too you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That receiver is pretty gross eh? hahaha, yeah It has a locking pin in it and the key was on my quad keys that I had misplaced for quite some time, I've since found them but since I had a trailer on the other day I still haven't taken it out :icon_redface:

As for the FX2 Headlights, I've been eyeing them since the day I bought the truck, I'm just waiting for the starts to align ;)

I'm 6'4 1/2 or so btw.

Thanks for the compliments guys I really appreciate it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts