Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put my baby away and figured i'd share this SAD moment with you all with some pics:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish we didn't, then i wouldn't have to to this!!! lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
that would suck not being able too truck ur nice rides in the winter.. nothin beats a cold crips cruizin day..

·
Administrator
3,899 Posts
Wow.. nice truck man, I'm envious

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Sean, what size storage unit is that? Cost?

I am debating now on putting the Lightning away to free up room to work on the winter project.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the size is 10x20ft. location: wyoming - 20 min outside sarnia and they are expanding this month. they are called "extra storage" (the drive would be worth saving hundreds of $$ if you can't find anything cheap).
cost is $100/mth. thats the cheapist i can find. most places like sherlock or any big named places are over $200/mth!!!!

Sean, what size storage unit is that? Cost?

I am debating now on putting the Lightning away to free up room to work on the winter project.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sean
At least you will know it's safe and sound, and doesn't have to face the ravages of winter. I just hope mine makes out better than it did last winter.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Mine's already covered in snow

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sean
At least you will know it's safe and sound, and doesn't have to face the ravages of winter. I just hope mine makes out better than it did last winter.
what happened last winter to your baby steve????

and what's with the snow tim? i didn't think london already got that much snow?
nothing here in sarnia...yet

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
We got snow last friday, nothing 10km east or west or south JUST LONDON!

·
Registered
186 Posts
what happened last winter to your baby steve????

and what's with the snow tim? i didn't think london already got that much snow?
nothing here in sarnia...yet
Two idiots lost control going down my street, went accross two lawns then hit my parked truck, then took off. I was asleep at the time.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think i remember you mentioning that when we met at the track in sept.

that sucks HUGE, but i couldnt tell when i saw your truck! someone did some good work on it.

too bad there is no more honest people any more eh, that'd come to your door or leave a number....dinks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
lightning25 -

Man I hope my L never sees how good yours has it lol. Mine hasn't left this spot since the end of August and it's killing me! Can't wait 'till April!

Steve -

That sucks dude, every proud owners nightmare...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lightning25 -

Man I hope my L never sees how good yours has it lol. Mine hasn't left this spot since the end of August and it's killing me! Can't wait 'till April!
why havn't you drove her since august??
post some pics so i can see yours, and what mods have you done?
btw, where did you get such a nice cover? i need one for the summer time when i dont drive her! damn rain, dust and bird shit!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts