Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with all the new members starting up I figure we introduce our selfs to each other again
I'll start Names John I'm from Edmonton, Alberta got a lifted Superduty lariut crew long box 42" of lift bottom of rear bumper stands 7' 6" off the ground , dueces , with rear steer, Street liegal,
worked in the oil patch as consultant, but took all of last year off
presently working as a millright in town to spend lost time with my daughter.

· Registered
2,101 Posts
I guess I should punch in!

Bush_aholic is the name but most people call me Gab. I’m 22 years old from Northern, Ontario, I own a 1999 F150 5.4L lariat Reg cab. She’s got 6 inch Skyjacker lift with lot’s of lights…My new Tires and Rims from Blackstock are ordered (2-3weeks), running 33” BFG’s T/A KO’s with stock rims in the pic. Check out my vBGarage for mod’s list.

I’m a foreman for a private company doing mineral exploration. That’s includes Geophysical surveys , Prospecting, Line/Trail/Road cutting. I’m on the road constantly we travel all around Ontario, and surrounding provinces. Trucks, snow machines, four wheelers are where most of my time is spent, Driving…..With the occasional Bush Plane or Chopper jobs….My new work truck is an 2006 F250 S/CREW with the 5.4L.(I’m waiting for the right photo opportunity)

I found my home here at FordTough in late December of ‘07. I like it here everyone is a lot more helpful and interesting. What I CAN'T find at FordTough.ca is someone to jump at every opportunity to tell you how dumb or wrong you are about everything like many other forums out there..Good job guys…# 1 Ford forum in my book.

Life motto:
Like Papa always said “ IT”S ALL ABOUT THE BUSH”

[/URL][/IMG]

· Registered
186 Posts
Hello All
Steve from London Ontario (another one!)
2002 Lightning
Work as a Stationary Engineer at Nestle ice cream plant.

· Registered
76 Posts
Hey all, Jeff, 26, from Port Lambton, Ontario. I drive an '08 F150 XLT from Blackstock.

I am a Mechanical Engineer and travel the globe troubleshooting oil and gas refinery equipment. I've seen and done some pretty cool things. See attached offshore oil pictures from the gulf of mexico, and off the coast of eastern canada.

The one picture of us pulling the small tin boat out of the gulf with a crane, is actually a cuban refugee boat we found floating with no-one aboard. it had a homemade sail made of a rice sack, a fishing spear and a pair of cheap flippers. We had some pretty wicked weather move through the day before so we assume the refugee's died in the water.

· Registered
76 Posts
thanks guys, I am one of those freaks who can actually say they do love their job.

'08limited, we'll have to get out sometime together...that's the '06 seadoo sportster, 215hp supercharged. I called it the motorized guitar pic. :icon_lol:

· Registered
105 Posts
I am Jeff. I am from Mission BC I work as a financial Broker (I get car,boat,RV and motorcycle loans for people) I drive a bunch of vechiles
2003 cobra (R clone) convertible
2003 Mercedes coupe
1995 F150
1967 f100 prostreet truck
1988 rx7 convertible
1984 rx7 coupe (race car but street legal)
1978 Lincoln Mark V coupe
here is a link to my album on facebook http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2839&id=635561065

· Registered
69 Posts
Hi all, new here. Names Brett, I'm 21 from Grimsby but living in Kingston

Just bought a 2000 F150 reg cab 4x4. Hopefully picking it up tonight so I'll get some pics up asap.

My real passion is wheleing jeeps though, currently have a 98 TJ which I am trying to sell so I can start my project of hopefully a CJ scrambler on 1 tons.

And a few pics of me "working"
7th day going on about 3 hours of sleep all week

· Registered
1,124 Posts
Well I've already introduced myself but I'll do it again. I'm Ryan, I'm from Ponoka, Alberta, live in Edmonton on weekdays as I'm going to college. I'm enrolled in the Professional Golf Management Program and work in the summer as an Apprenticing Golf Pro at the Ponoka Golf Club.

I don't really have any pictures of me at work (only one I have I flipped the guy taking the picture the bird) so here's one of what people think my job consists of...if they were only right. :icon_lol:

· Registered
461 Posts
Hey all, name's Colin, im a way over here in Maple Ridge BC... got my 07 Ranger Sport 4x4, with small things on it for now, exhaust, intake, bigger tires... but the liftereded should be happenin next month for me..

picture of the truck:

and heres some i took from my cell at work (cant have cameras on the property)

I hear they work better on the rails :s ... and yea, that was me, ill get my peepee slapped for that in a couple days

mmmm 4400 horses... im workin as a locomotive mechanic, if you cant get that from the pictures

· Registered
1,706 Posts
Hi, I'm another Steve. I'm from Orleans Ontario, just east of Ottawa and I drive an '08 Harley Screw. I'm in corporate aviation as shown in a few pics below. Nice to be part of this site.

my real job

Harley bike...Harley truck

URL=http://imageshack.us]
[/URL]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.