Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for Feedback here. The Playstation 3 console comes with Motorstorm, an off road racing game. What if Blackstock hosted a tournament at the dealership for our customers and friends with some great prizes, perhaps a Playstation 3 System as a prize? In the mean time I'll be practising on line, look for me as "F150SALE_com" Perhaps we could time it with a launch of one of our new truck packages? Would we get a good turnout? How do we make it fair for those who never played? Here is the official site http://www.us.playstation.com/MotorStorm/

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Crap the last thing I need to due now is buy a PS3.

Excellent idea Jim, nothing gets us thru winter like video games.
Don't know how to make it fair, other than having 2 classes but how do you stop the pros from sandbagging and entering the rookie class?

In the mean time, I will try to bamboozle my cousin PS3 from him and talk him into buying the game.

·
Registered
366 Posts
im on xbox live...

we do nhl 08 tourneys here ta my place.. 10 bux a head.. double round knock out.. lots of fun..

good luck, sounds like a great idea and would be in if i had the ps3

·
Registered
68 Posts
How do we make it fair for those who never played?
You cant really. Ive been in these sort of things before and its always been winner takes all regardless of skill. Or you would have people saying they are not that good then really be a shark.

Besides its all about getting everyone together meeting new and old friends, having a great time, while checking out the newest "Blackstock package"

Sounds like it would be a blast!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
yup.. thats how i run my tournies ta my place.. just picking up bas fishing...

fishing tourney anyone?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts