Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
Sweet pics Tim!!!! It was cold but a fun night to get out and take some pics. Plus it was nice to meet another member face to face.(Kyle "aka. Extreme"). Hopefully i will see you guys on Sunday and meet some more new faces if all goes well. :icon_biggrin:

~Steve

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet pics Tim!!!! It was cold but a fun night to get out and take some pics. Plus it was nice to meet another member face to face.(Kyle "aka. Extreme"). Hopefully i will see you guys on Sunday and meet some more new faces if all goes well. :icon_biggrin:

~Steve
We also met some OPP later in the night.............lol

I have more pics coming just got way to tired last night and computer was bogged down willy from uploading videos to youtube at same time.

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice
and nobody invited me
:(
very last minute....

The rest of the pics look kool Tim...oh and Matt it was a spure of the moment thing, plus you weren't on the boards at the time. LOL :icon_lol:
We had someing rockin' pics happening at Pinnafore than the auto lights turned off, if the sky was clear we could had some great shots.

· Registered
846 Posts
The rest of the pics look kool Tim...oh and Matt it was a spure of the moment thing, plus you weren't on the boards at the time. LOL :icon_lol:
ya it wsa VERY last minute lol, made up of msn and pm's. Ya steve you shouldnt have left we went down to the little beach with some trails were the last few were and the opp decided to visit us for a good 5 minutes, they were nice though.

those pictures look better on a bigger screen smoke,

i like the one you said when you were in the bushes and caught the side then hit my truck a little further. Theres two, i actually like the blurred one a little better ...

· Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I always miss the good sh*t...:icon_cry:
You both missed buddy kicking his three friends out of his F150 for being a$$es, forcing them to walk home.................St.Thomas............it's entertaining.................kinda like watching Trailer Park boys live............:icon_lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.