Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who, in Canada, sells the Porter Cable polisher kit? I've found just the polisher at Cdn Tire, but they want over $200 without any pads. The kits are available on eBay, but I'd rather get it from a Canadian dealer if the price is right.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
www.eshine.ca is a great guy to deal with, independent Canadian run company that carries alot of products that aren't carried in stores locally.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I agree eshine is a great conpany to deal with. Might i suggest that you get the Ultimate Detailing Machine(UDM) insted of the Porter Cable(PC). Its more powerful (just as safe as the PC) it comes with a backing plate (PC you need to buy one seperatly) and its the same price as a PC. I bought a PC two years ago and I love it but if I were to buy one now it would be the UDM. But thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree eshine is a great conpany to deal with. Might i suggest that you get the Ultimate Detailing Machine(UDM) insted of the Porter Cable(PC). Its more powerful (just as safe as the PC) it comes with a backing plate (PC you need to buy one seperatly) and its the same price as a PC. I bought a PC two years ago and I love it but if I were to buy one now it would be the UDM. But thats just my opinion.
Thanks, I'll have a better look at it, I think I have time to make a decision before the good weather finally arrives, especially up here in Ottawa...

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
www.eshine.ca is a great guy to deal with, independent Canadian run company that carries alot of products that aren't carried in stores locally.
Nice link. Putting that one in the bookmarks. :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My UDM arrived today from the guys at eShine, now all I have to do is wait for the rain to stop so I can get down to business.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What show?
It is the 11th annual all Ford show held in Ottawa at Campbell Ford and sponsored by Campbell Ford and the National Capital Mustang Association.
July 27 2008, $10 entry fee, all proceeds to the Kidney foundation.

More information, [email protected]

That's all I have for now, I got this info from the local 'show and shine' last week.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
It is the 11th annual all Ford show held in Ottawa at Campbell Ford and sponsored by Campbell Ford and the National Capital Mustang Association.
July 27 2008, $10 entry fee, all proceeds to the Kidney foundation.

More information, [email protected]

That's all I have for now, I got this info from the local 'show and shine' last week.
Maybe we should have meet in Ottawa?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts