Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
i must mention that i am an islander and have been in alberta for 6 months. well i was born in calgary but lived my whol life in pei!! everyone should go there fucking AWESOME place in the summer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Love the East coast!!!
I Have family in the Gaspe, and that's where my honey wants to buy some property(ocean front of course) and have me build our retirement home there. As for PEI...spent a week in Souris back in 2000..beautiful island for sure. Almost got my ass kicked by some guy name Digger in Montague drinking one night(but that's another story).
If you asked me... it's hard to beat the down home hospitality of the maritimes.
If you don't believe me just ask any one of the thousands of travelers who's flight ended up in Gander Newfoundland after the 9-11 attack.
On that note...I tip my hat to all the Newfoundlanders who represented their province and our Country with such class and style that I'm sure the hospitality shown by the Islanders will be remembered by those travelers for as long as they live.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Get this Newfoundland talk off of the PEI page!!! What an insult!! hahaha

·
Registered
41 Posts
PEI doesnt have the long bush trails that you may find in othere provinces, but definitely have some wild pits to do some hard wheelin. Most of mine was in Prince County butI know theres lots of places to go outside the area.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
i work with a bunch of east coasters here north of fort mac all i hear about is lobster and snow lol

sounds like a good place to visit one day

·
Registered
23 Posts
Spent two years there, love it absolutely love it and plan to return to live out my live in time.

Never got to wheel there....small eco car then but saw some rigs and trails that where way cool.

·
Registered
82 Posts
oh theres some awesome wheelin, every 2nd road has a pit on it, if any of you ever drop by and im there and wanna do some wheelin, i know a few folks with private pits!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts