Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Project: projector headlights install

5K views 32 replies 9 participants last post by  fordtough.ca 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
With any aftermarket It would be a good idea.. esspecially since it is cold out and no one wants to do any modding outside anyways. ;)

I do have a question for Matt..

how big is the projector? diameter size wise?
Also can u get a picture of the back of the lights for me?? (can't seem to find anything on the net)

I want to go HID projector.. thinking about getting a set of those and modding them with a set of OEM HID projectors

#13 ·
just because its available doesn't mean it needs to be bought or used....
thats a good rule for any modification / purchase....

and another note... keep all your stock parts.. chances are if its not oem and or stock looking you might be replacing it back once you realize its rice and/or once it starts malfunctioning, leaking, peeling, oh the list goes on. lol
i never sealed my lights, oem approved and they have worked since, i have had no problems with my angel eyes and euro headlights ... i just guess opinions differ.

#15 ·
Seems like we go through this debate about once a month...lol

I have the exact same lights Kyle has. I find they go with my truck very well, and the light projection is better than any stock lights I have ever seen. I don't have the LED's or Halo's hooked up because that's not the look I want for my truck, I just like the normal lights because they match the tail lights. Installed them in the winter and still no leaks or defects, I looked and priced lights for a few weeks before I picked those, they were not bought just because, my old ones were faded out to the point I could barley see.

Kyle's lights would almost be silly without the LED's and Halo's hooked up because it is the theme of his ride, the UFO....:)

And if Matt ever gets his light's on..lol I think they will also look nice with the Amber LED's and Halo's that would also match his truck as long as they are Amber.

Just IMO, To each his own.

#16 ·
THX Guys
Yes They are amber
For those of you that like it THX
:)
For some of you they may be rice, for me they are not, they look classy. Got allots of complements about the lights already, and they will stay, So if you don't like them you don't have to install them on your truck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.