Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
That's Chevy guys for yah - not the sharpest tools in the drawer.

As far as automated car washes go, I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

Do yourself a favour and stick to hand operated coin power washes, but avoid the brushes at all cost, as you might as well wash your paint down with 150 grit sandpaper.

But that's just me.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The only thing that touches my F150 at the local drive thru wash I go to , is the treated water and blowing air.
The car washes equipped with the wheel grabber tracks and spinning brushes are old school.... stay away! :icon_eek:

·
Banned
2 Posts
I have a 2010 Ranger with the Ford accessory tonneau cover and running boards.

Is it safe to take it through a car wash?

Cheers!
I have a 2010 Ranger with the Ford accessory tonneau cover and running boards.

Is it safe to take it through a car wash?

Cheers!
Car Temperature for Detailing
Just as important as the consideration of the time of day for detailing is the temperature of the car. A car that is too hot for detailing will be difficult to properly apply any of the cleaning solutions required for an effective detailing. If you have recently driven the car just prior to an intended detail, allow it to cool down properly. You may also consider putting the car in a covered or shaded area for maximum effectiveness.
If you're looking for a shop that specializes in car protection, then look no further. Our products are specially designed to take care of your vehicle's interior and exterior. Plus, they smell amazing covered or shaded area for maximum effectiveness.! To learn more about this award-winning company visit our website.
#carwash #cardetilers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts