1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Matt, if that will fit on my truck and you are not going to be keeping it I'll buy it from you?

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
OK Yes my is 60
I need 49"
Smoke can you help?
3 weeks from now, make me a list and shoot the coin to me.(don't want to dip into my vacation fund just in case)

What the heck is that pin for, that hole behind it is on all '04+ but not the pin.?)

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Does it have to do with the Camera in the tailgate or design change from '06 to '08.

Isn't that the hole we had to bypass with the lightbar originally?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I just picked up my '08 Harley SCrew, I have the same pin and the sales guy had no idea what the pin was for either. He suggested something to do with the lift gate mechanism, but we couldn't see any reason for it. Could it be removed without damaging anything, so the bar would fit?

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just picked up my '08 Harley SCrew, I have the same pin and the sales guy had no idea what the pin was for either. He suggested something to do with the lift gate mechanism, but we couldn't see any reason for it. Could it be removed without damaging anything, so the bar would fit?
Looks like is welded in
You have to go with shorter Bar
Thats what I did
and that pin is there in case your straps break

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts