Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Why lower? Have you considered a leveling kit? Just curious.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was talking about a 2" leveling kit to bring the front up to the same height as the rear. Didn't know you could lower the rear to match the front (without some significant suspension mods)

·
Registered
32 Posts
The ball is rolling ...

Matt, just a follow up to let you know we have the ball rolling for your truck mods.... I will look up all the parts and pins etc. on monday for your Lariat cluster and try to get you an estimate on that as quickly as I can.

Best Regards
Father Patrick

·
Registered
32 Posts
Foose Wheels ...

I was unaware that Chip was making a new wheel for the F-150, hmmm ... hard to keep track of everyone I guess, but ya I don't see why not. Got a link or picture of the wheel your looking at ?

Father Patrick

·
Registered
32 Posts
Maybe I miss read your Post ...

:cfe:

Ok ... got the coffee flowing ... Is Chip making the whole truck and is that what your asking about ?

Father Patrick

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Last Post tonight lol ...

I was checking out the Foose F-150, nice truck .... I've been thinking of something similar but with a twist.

Hear me out for a sec ...

I was thinking, an F-150, in a platinum grey, slammed with ground effects package, sitting on 22"s, the ground effects kit I'm thinking of has vents infront of the doors, hood and infront of the two rear wheels. Its a covered cat back exahust, looks really cool. A few accents, color matched wheels, stealth bulbs, benz window tint etc. and just to make it a little meaner I'd drop a supercharger under the hood, for giggles you know ...

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Matt, just a follow up to let you know we have the ball rolling for your truck mods.... I will look up all the parts and pins etc. on monday for your Lariat cluster and try to get you an estimate on that as quickly as I can.

Best Regards
Father Patrick
Thank you
I will be waiting on your response on the cluster
My truck is getting almost a foose upgrade:t-up:
We have to get rid of that FX4 sticker and add something special:scrch:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 41 Posts