Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

Which one do you like better

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well i think i've made up my mind....i'm going with the M/T rims with a M/T ATZ radial tire. Don't want to aggressive of a tire cause i drive alot and don't want the noise.

This is the exact rim/tire combo i want.

· Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Those rims look like the M/T classic 2 the same as the classics's but without the simulated bead lock

post pics when you get them installed

just to let you know in-case you already didn't there are two different tread patterns in that tire the one you posted is the larger size pattern the other pattern is smaller and has a tread line in the middle of it

· Registered
898 Posts
Selling them.......you want them.LOL:icon_lol:
If you still have them available after I get
  • Ford Low Profile Bug Deflector <-- waiting to get a reply on how this attaches to my truck
  • Ford Side Window Deflectors
  • EZ Down Tailgate Assist from Dee Zee
  • quite possible MBRP Dual Cat Back Sport Truck Exhaust Rear Exit <-- depending on how they sound in person on a 5.4

then let's talk! :icon_wink:

· Registered
898 Posts
Well i think i've made up my mind....i'm going with the M/T rims with a M/T ATZ radial tire. Don't want to aggressive of a tire cause i drive alot and don't want the noise.
Do you have any pics of the final decision and them mounted on the truck?? :icon_smile:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.