Ford Tough - Home of Canadian Ford Truck Enthusiasts banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wondering..... rims seem to make a huge difference in the looks of trucks. Do you prefer chrome, black, or stock??? I know it depends on vehicle colour, price, but lets say you got a free set of four given to you. what would you choose??

Example my brother-inlaw has a nice set of pro-comp's that are chrome, but man he needs to polish them so often. i'm not sure if I could do the same.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I plan on getting these in the near futur. Ultra Thunder 247 17" wheels with some 33" mud terrain's or 35" T/A KO's. Might not get those exact rims but similar style

Update: Just look mat my signature

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I like chrome, or polished. Not a fan of black at all. I'm working on getting a set of 99-03 Harley 20's right now.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
High polished SVT wheels for the Lightning
Pro Comps for the Supercrew.....check!

C

·
0 Posts
Where do you guys buy your rims? I am looking at some Mickey Thompsons but nobody seems to have them in ontario. The delivery charges are pretty high if I wanna ship them also from the US.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think it all depends on the color of the vehicle and the look your going for. I ordered a set of black KMC XD series Rockstars but my truck is yellow and i think they will look great on the truck. Im getting ansy waiting for them to get here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts